Author Topic: single back offense. went well  (Read 1624 times)

Offline durfee4

• Platinum
  • Wing-T
  • Coaching: Middle School
  • Defense: 5-3
  • Offense: Wing T
  • Title: Coordinator
single back offense. went well
« on: December 15, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »
First year running BMJ,s east coast offense. Went very well for us. Going to DS as a change up i would recommend. Also off-set fb addition was good also .Our stretch play ,and p.a.p ( fb bubble screen) were our best perimeter plays, screen was always there when they gave it. IZ was good also just the backs really have to be coached to read ,also p.a.p ( our counter pass) off iz was a killer for us.
Success only comes before Work in the dictionary

Offline seeindouble

• Silver
  • Coaching: 12 & Under
  • Offense: Undecided
Re: single back offense. went well
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 12:01:59 PM »
First year running BMJ,s east coast offense. Went very well for us. Going to DS as a change up i would recommend. Also off-set fb addition was good also .Our stretch play ,and p.a.p ( fb bubble screen) were our best perimeter plays, screen was always there when they gave it. IZ was good also just the backs really have to be coached to read ,also p.a.p ( our counter pass) off iz was a killer for us.

EAST COOOOAST! YAY YAAAY! (In my Ice Cube voice)  8)

Offline mahonz

• Administrator
  • Kryptonite
  • No Wimps
  • Coaching: 8 & Under
  • Defense: 3-5-3
  • Title: Head Coach
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 12:46:16 PM »

R

Good to hear. Did you have any discoveries other that Pistol?
What is beautiful, lives forever.

Offline durfee4

• Platinum
  • Wing-T
  • Coaching: Middle School
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 03:15:00 PM »
R

Good to hear. Did you have any discoveries other that Pistol?
Just work  your OL, and backs every day, and qb draw was big utc and ds off p.a.p.  When utc the qb booted 90 percent of the time except on  p.a.p  . the bs fade, flood ,and hitch routes were there alot flood was there playside often also.

Success only comes before Work in the dictionary

Offline ZACH

• Administrator
  • Diamond
  • Defense: 10-1
  • Offense: One Back
  • Title: Head Coach
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 12:34:18 AM »
To think you were a DW guy lol
"Some athletes have division 1 dreams and jv work ethic" - random

Offline Coach_O

• Gold
    • Helmet Decals
  • Coaching: 14 & Under
  • Defense: 46
  • Offense: Single Wing
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 01:53:35 AM »
can you share video ?

Offline Coach Kyle

• Gold
  • Title: Assistant
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 10:18:58 AM »

Offline Test Account

• Platinum
  • Admin Dead Account
  • Coaching: 6 & Under
  • Defense: Undecided
  • Offense: Undecided
  • Title: Other
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 08:14:26 AM »

Atta boy Rick 2 of my former assistants went undefeated right to a title running the ECO (Bills One back) I taught  to them with no Zone all power and counter and they DOMINATED

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.