Author Topic: Dilly Philly !!!  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Michael

• Diamond
  • Coaching: 13 & Under
  • Defense: Undecided
  • Offense: One Back
  • Title: Assistant
Re: Dilly Philly !!!
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2018, 07:33:28 PM »
I would not be shocked if he was even supposed to be replaced on the punt, but they forgot about that part.

The special teams coach might have been like, "I have 66 starting spots to worry about and 66 backup spots, too, so could you please leave me out of this?"
Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

Offline PSLCOACHROB

• Administrator
  • Diamond
  • Coaching: 14 & Under
  • Defense: 5-3
  • Offense: Multiple
  • Title: Retired
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2018, 08:12:32 PM »
Make Foles beat them. Stop the run and make the backup make the throws. It back fired because they under estimated Foles. In the 2nd half the Iggles did the opposite of everybody else.....they played to win.

Offline gumby_in_co

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Coaching: 8 & Under
  • Defense: Other
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2018, 09:05:55 AM »
In the 2nd half the Iggles did the opposite of everybody else.....they played to win.

Very true.
Mission Statement: To create a Football Family that our players and parents can't imagine not being a part of.

Offline Dimson

• Platinum
  • Defense: Killer Bee
  • Offense: Spread Formation
  • Title: Coordinator
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2018, 10:53:11 AM »
Make Foles beat them. Stop the run and make the backup make the throws. It back fired because they under estimated Foles. In the 2nd half the Iggles did the opposite of everybody else.....they played to win.
Besides the garbage with the refs, that is what it boils down to why the Jags lost to the Pats. They played to not lose, instead of playing to win.

Offline DukesCoach

• Copper
  • Defense: 4-4 Stack
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2018, 11:06:26 AM »
Life long fan, season ticket holder.  Loving the parade, great season, great team.  We finally have one!  Hope we can do it again.  They are such a great team.

Offline Dimson

• Platinum
  • Defense: Killer Bee
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2018, 11:35:42 AM »
Life long fan, season ticket holder.  Loving the parade, great season, great team.  We finally have one!  Hope we can do it again.  They are such a great team.
So, how bad did they destroy the city?

Offline PSLCOACHROB

• Administrator
  • Diamond
  • Defense: 5-3
  • Title: Retired
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2018, 11:56:26 AM »
I was on Philly a few months ago. I thought about going to a game but I didn't. I used to go to 3 or 4 a year when they still played at the Vet. I was a huge Wilbert Montgomery fan. I remember the "Jaworski" sucks chants and the cries to put in Pisarcik. The good ole days.  :P

Offline Michael

• Diamond
  • Coaching: 13 & Under
  • Defense: Undecided
  • Offense: One Back
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2018, 08:48:28 PM »
Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.