Author Topic: If I were to buy one book or DVD to learn the GOOD/GOD system  (Read 265 times)

Offline gumby_in_co

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Coaching: 8 & Under
  • Defense: Other
  • Offense: Multiple
  • Title: Assistant
Steve,

A couple of the recent threads about rules blocking has set the clock work in my brain into motion. I normally don't want double teams with our mega splits. However, we do  allow players to ask for help from an adjacent buddy who is climbing. If one player is giving us a lot of trouble, we will bite the bullet and double him. So, mainly out of curiosity, I'd like to look into your GOOD/GOD system to learn about pinpointing double teams. There might be something in there that we can apply to mega splits.

So, if I were to buy one single book or DVD from your website, which one would give me the most bang for my buck? I prefer books.  Thanks

Gumby
Mission Statement: To create a Football Family that our players and parents can't imagine not being a part of.

Offline CoachCalande

• Platinum
  • Its never been "My bad"
  • Coaching: High School
  • Defense: 46
  • Offense: Double Wing
  • Title: Head Coach
Re: If I were to buy one book or DVD to learn the GOOD/GOD system
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 06:17:06 AM »
Steve,

A couple of the recent threads about rules blocking has set the clock work in my brain into motion. I normally don't want double teams with our mega splits. However, we do  allow players to ask for help from an adjacent buddy who is climbing. If one player is giving us a lot of trouble, we will bite the bullet and double him. So, mainly out of curiosity, I'd like to look into your GOOD/GOD system to learn about pinpointing double teams. There might be something in there that we can apply to mega splits.

So, if I were to buy one single book or DVD from your website, which one would give me the most bang for my buck? I prefer books.  Thanks

Gumby

The double wing system DVDs. 65 dollars

Or the double wing illustrated emac has an article on GG blocking. 7.50....cant recall which issue that is, probably number 4
MOJO    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtcRmKnRcsA

Go to WWW.COACHCALANDE.COM  for Double Wing DVDs, Playbook, Drills Manuals, Practice footage and emagazines. Ask me about our new 38 special dvds!

Offline gumby_in_co

• Administrator
  • Gold
  • Coaching: 8 & Under
  • Defense: Other
  • Offense: Multiple
  • Title: Assistant
Re: If I were to buy one book or DVD to learn the GOOD/GOD system
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 09:18:26 AM »
The double wing system DVDs. 65 dollars

Or the double wing illustrated emac has an article on GG blocking. 7.50....cant recall which issue that is, probably number 4

Thanks, Steve. I'll start with the e-Mag.
Mission Statement: To create a Football Family that our players and parents can't imagine not being a part of.