Author Topic: One on one with Coach Ken Wilmesherr-Zone Blocking Concepts!!!  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Coach Big B

• Silver
  • Hybrid Pistol Attack (Pistol/TFS)
  • Coaching: High School
  • Defense: 3-5-3
  • Offense: Pistol
  • Title: Coordinator
http://www.coachbigb.com/2011/04/one-on-one-with-coach-wilmesherr.html

ppts. are attached to this show page. (3 total)
The Red Zone Show (Host/Producer)

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit."

Coach Vince Lombardi

APlayersDad

Re: One on one with Coach Ken Wilmesherr-Zone Blocking Concepts!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 10:20:28 AM »
Coach B,

I was wondering if you would post a link to the ppts.  I didnt find them on the show's page.  Thanks.

APlayersDad

Offline Coach Big B

• Silver
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 10:30:18 AM »
Coach B,

I was wondering if you would post a link to the ppts.  I didnt find them on the show's page.  Thanks.

APlayersDad

http://www.coachbigb.com/coaching-resources

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit."

Coach Vince Lombardi

Offline mahonz

• Administrator
  • Kryptonite
  • No Wimps
  • Coaching: 8 & Under
  • Offense: Wing T
  • Title: Head Coach
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »
B

About 5 or 6 years ago, coach W was nice enough to help me dial in zone blocking for youths. He was a major contributor over on Hueys when that site first got going. 

He exemplifies what coaching is all about when it comes to helping others. I was just some youth coach looking to run a system not meant for youths. He made that happen for me and trusted that it could be done. He was correct.

Good man.
What is beautiful, lives forever.

Offline Coach Big B

• Silver
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 01:40:01 PM »
B

About 5 or 6 years ago, coach W was nice enough to help me dial in zone blocking for youths. He was a major contributor over on Hueys when that site first got going. 

He exemplifies what coaching is all about when it comes to helping others. I was just some youth coach looking to run a system not meant for youths. He made that happen for me and trusted that it could be done. He was correct.

Good man.

I met him on facebook and we connected quickly. He's a great coach and he knows his o-line work no question. The ppts. alone that he sent was priceless. I have never seen anyone break down the installation of zone blocking in the detail he did. Then when you get him on the phone the convo will last not less than an hour. LOL Love coaching the kids and teaching. He will give you his right arm to help give back...one hell of a guy. This is one of the joys of doing this show. Connecting with great coaching resources like him. (As well as other like yourself. lol)

Coach Vince Lombardi

APlayersDad

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 08:36:01 AM »
Coach Big B,

Thanks for the link.

APlayersDad

Offline Coach Big B

• Silver
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 03:09:56 PM »
No problem...thanks for supporting the show.

Coach Vince Lombardi